Giving from Your Retirement Plan
You've worked hard and planned for retirement. Now, with a little creativity, you can leverage your retirement assets to benefit you and your family, reduce federal taxes, and support Jefferson far into the future.
How It Works
- Name Jefferson as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified retirement plan.
- Pass the balance of your retirement assets to Jefferson by contacting your plan administrator.
- Important! Tell Jefferson about your gift. Your plan administrator is not obligated to notify us. So if you don't tell us, we may not know.
Make a “Tax-Free” Gift Through Your IRA
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
- Your heirs avoid the potential double taxation on the assets left in your retirement account.
Contact us at (215) 955-1635 or 1-877-JEFF-GIFT (toll free)
(Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, or leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours of retrieval)